My name is Hannah Soloperto
And my passions include folding origami shirts out of dollar bills (and copywriting).
I'm a senior advertising major at the Savannah College of Art and Design. I'm from New Smyrna Beach, FL which also doubles as the sharkbite capital of the world. Pretty cool, eh?
Some things you should know about me:
- I've been bitten by a shark (I don't have a cool scar but it really happened)
- I've got two older siblings, so I have that "youngest sibling complex"
- I earned a 2 year college degree 1 week before I graduated from high school
- My name conveniently shortens to Han Solo
- I get most of my work done between 10 pm and 5 am
- I studied architecture before switching to advertising
- I know an immense amount of palindromes which comes in handy a lot more than expected
- A palindrome is a word spelled the same forward and backwards- like Hannah